Friday, December 13, 2002

Another day on the M25 and the fog warning lights were up. I don't know what the rest of the M25 is like but the section I use, between junctions 9(Leatherhead) to 13(Staines) does see a little fog from time to time. Most of it is on the lowlying land alongside the motorway. I realise driving in fog requires extra care and awareness of how misleading things can be. However, when visibility is 2 miles or more why do the morons still need foglights on. If the nearest car is only 20 or 30 feet away he can see you you don't need them. If you have them on then you are driving without due consideration for other road users. It is dangerous and distracting. It doesn't help when half the morons with foglights on have them so badly adjusted that they're blinding drivers in the next lane.

I'm hoping to start a new project over Christmas so I shall either be adding some new pages to this site or linking to one of my other sites.

Back soon.